Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Cheska's First Day at School

The big day finally came. Cheska's all ready for school. She had her uniform, school shoes and backpack all ready just the night before. She wasn't the only one beaming with excitement. The whole household was all eager to see her off to school. My mom even volunteered to accompany the little girl. So I told my Mom I was just gonna meet them there during lunchtime.

When I went there, the place was chaotic. Kids were running around. Parents also joined in the commotion. Maybe that was normal. The kids, parents and even the teachers were still adjusting. And Cheska, she was a bit uneasy and still trying to fit in. I'm just so thankful she didn't throw a tantrum when my Mom left her for a while.

Well, that was a golden moment in my child's life... well, my life, too. Such precious memories...

Dearest Cheska,

As you take your first step towards a long journey of learning, I just want you to know how proud we already are of you. I know it's gonna be one long adventure that you will truly love and cherish. As your parents, we wish you the best. One of the best gifts we could give you is education so treasure it well. Study hard, do what your heart desires most, and if you want something so badly, strive hard to achieve it. Remember to be careful in all your important decisions because you could never undo something that was said and done. But nevertheless, we are always here to support and love you... all the way.

All the love in the world,

Mommy and Daddy

1 Comments:

Blogger My Little World said...

..your words are like those of my father...

"...they are your jewels"

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos