Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Look who's back!

I'm finally back to the blog world. Well, I actually wasn't gone per se because I have been visiting my blogpage as well as others' pages on an occasional basis. I just didn't have time to write something that makes perfect sense and is good enough to be posted.

After my long vacation from blogging, I don't know where I will pick up from. Well, okay I should probably blog about my trip to Manila.

It had been my biggest vacation since I don't know when. My last trip to the big city was 1997 and I could see so many changes already. But well, there's still the heavy traffic, dark grayish sky ( i may be exaggerating a bit here but hey Manila's really polluted I tell you) and my oh my the heat --- can't stand it! It's a good thing we were checked in a very posh hotel and the airconditioning was good so I didn't have to deal much with the temperature outside.

Maybe I failed to mention earlier but my trip wasn't all vacation because I was actually sent there by my company for a benchmarking trip to two major facilities in Laguna. So, it was still part of work.

But nevertheless, it was a pleasure trip for me. Not only did I find the benchmarking trip educational at the same time entertaining, I also got a chance to meet up with my long lost friend way back from sophomore high school (that's 14 years ago!). Now, I don't have to elaborate my adventures and misadventures with my friend because it would probably make this post a novel. All I could say is that, it was truly an experience to remember.

Now that I'm back, even if I'm telling everyone how great my trip was, I could still honestly say to myself "There's no place like home".

2 Comments:

Blogger mitzi said...

welcome back!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHA! 'm the long lost friend way back sophomore high! -- yeah, adventures & misadventures.

It was such a wonderful experience finally meeting up with you after 14 yrs. whew!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos