Monday, May 30, 2005

Happy Anniversary

Four years ago today, I married the most wonderful man in my life. We're still together and will vow to stay together for the rest of our lives, until we're both old and gray. We're still playing beautiful music together and enjoying every single second of our married life.

For our 4th anniversary, we celebrated in a simple but very special way. We just dined out to our favorite steak house. No fancy gifts. No big surprises. But the thought of being together through all the storms and sunshines in our lives made the celebration a happy and memorable one.

To my dearest Hubby, thank you for the four wonderful years. I would not want to have it any other way and I could not imagine life without you. I'll never cease thanking God for the blessing you are to me. Je t' aime!

2 Comments:

Blogger My Little World said...

Happy Anniversary!

Marriage and hanging go by destiny; matches are made in heaven.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Macphisto said...

can't believe four years na! WOW!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos