Friday, June 10, 2005

29

This is one of my happiest birthdays ever. Spending the day with my whole family and close relatives made my birthday really special. My friends and coworkers also were around to make it memorable and fun. Loved ones from abroad made their presence very much felt by their email greetings, YM and friendster messages.

As I turn twenty nine, I promise to embrace life even more. I promise to be more thankful and more appreciative of the world I am in. To strive to better in every way I can be, not for myself, but for others more importantly. I also told myself I should never be afraid of growing old ... as long as I age gracefully inside and out. God has already shown me the real meaning of my life. It's just up to me to cherish it more everyday, every week, every month, every year...

Thank you Lord, for the twenty nine wonderful years!

1 Comments:

Blogger My Little World said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Life is full of joy...enjoy every minute of it!

There is more to life than increasing its speed!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos