Saturday, April 02, 2005

Impulsive Buyer

I can't help it but i'm so impulsive when it comes to shopping. I have to admit there really are times when I want to kick myself for buying something without thinking twice. Maybe it's just that sometimes when I control myself from buying something, I end up thinking about it all day and night and when I go back for it, it is already sold. I hate the feeling.

My recent dilemma. I went to this craft shop to go back for the memorabilla box I've been eyeing on. But the lady said the style that I wanted was out of stock so I had to settle on the other design. After the purchase, I saw a cute stationery box on the other corner and I told myself it would be nice for my collection. But my "conscience" said otherwise. I had to buy it next time so I could spend my money for other important things. And right now, I've been obsessing myself over the thought. Why didn't I just buy it right then and there? Grrrr!

Now let me see, which do i hate more : regretting on buying something or going back for something and finding it is gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos