Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Cheska and Koojee Update

Cheska... she was recently enrolled in the nursery level at a school nearby. Aside from being so talkative, she loves to dance, sing and make herself up. She loves to imitate my mom, my sister and me! She always wants to look her best especially when going out to the mall or restaurant. She can even distinguish her pambahay (house clothes) and pang-alis (going out clothes) and is very strict about it. The little rascal is such a nagger, too. Nope, she definitely didn't get it from me, I think she took after my mom (hehe). Her recent favorite movie is Annie. She watches it all the time and loves singing "Tomorrow".

Koojee... at 2 and a half, he is currently being toilet-trained. He is such a couch potato and loves winnie-the-pooh series the most. He is a very active child and sometimes so hard to contain. He loves to run and jump around and loves to play with many things even to the point of destruction. He's actually banned from my parents' and brother's rooms because of the things he wrecked. But despite of his notoriety, Koojee is a well child in terms of his height and weight and belongs to the higher percentile. He has a big appetite and loves to eat fried chicken, bananas, lansones and almost anything offered to him. This kid, naughty as he could get, is very much adored by me. Everytime he kisses and hugs me, my heart just melt which is why I easily forgive him. He's a Dennis the Menace in the making.

My two kids are growing up fast! Everytime I look at them I feel happy and proud. Life's greatest treasures, that's what they are to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger My Little World said...

A babe in a house is a well-spring of pleasure. (Martin Farbquhar Tupper)

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos