Friday, April 15, 2005

Au Revoir

It has been the busiest time of my career which is why i hardly had time to post. Sometimes I tend to whine a lot but at the end of the day I tell Him "Lord, I know work hadn't been so easy lately but I also know how hard I prayed to land this job. So I guess I just have to be thankful for it." I guess it's just human nature to be so complaining.

To all my blog family, I'll be taking a short vacation from blogging--probably a week or two. I'll still be dropping by your blogpages once in a while. After all, your pages had been a part of my daily internet routine. My cyberlife won't be complete without them.

TTFN (Tata for now)!

1 Comments:

Blogger My Little World said...

take your time...my cyberlife is our blog..it is normal to complain..shout like Tarzan did..it helps...c U soon..

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos