Monday, June 09, 2008

While the Kids were Away

My mom took the kids to Lupon for their last vacation before school starts. They stayed there for 4 days and 3 nights.

So while the kids were away, the parents took a night out.

Went to the movies. Watched "What Happens in Vegas". I really enjoyed the movie.

Wanted to have coffee at Kangaroo to check out the new place but it was very crowded.

So ended up in Yellow Hauz... an equally good coffee shop.

Yello Hauz is very cozy and homey.

Hubby ordered brewed coffee and blueberry cheesecake

I had Latte On the Rocks (monotonous!) and Brownies. Guess what? I finally found a latte that would top off Blugre's. Totally loved it!

This is really fun! It's been a while since we last went out, just the two of us...

...but I really miss the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos