Monday, June 09, 2008

Cheska's Gift for my 32nd Birthday

The story behind the gift first...

June 9, the day before my big day, Cheska was busy looking for paper and pencil. All I thought was that she was just going to sketch since she really loves to draw a lot. While Hubby and I were eating breakfast, she kept on asking us what's the letter for this sound and that sound. As I've mentioned before, she's not very good with spelling yet. I did not have an inkling on what she was cooking up.

When I finished taking a bath and rummaged through my closet, I noticed a folded paper under one of my shirts. As I was unfolding it, a feeling of excitement crept through me. My daughter made a birthday card for me! The first ever! I think she meant for me to find it on my birthday. On the outer portion, I could not read the words she wrote. But inside it goes: " i Lav Yu Mama". I was so touched! Then she made a calendar below the words and she encircled "10" which I guess stands for my birthdate, "18" which is for her birthdate and "21" which is Koojee's. Sorry Hubby I guess she doesn't know your number yet.

The best birthday present I got this year! Thanks Cheska, you made my heart soar in such a special way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos