Monday, August 01, 2005

Tell me why I Don't Like Mondays

My cousins, siblings and I used to sing this song when we were in highschool. Now I'm singing it again... every Monday that is. I hate going to back to work after a long great weekend. I hate the feeling I have everytime I drag myself to the shower every Monday morning.

Imagine how sweet life is during weekends: I can sleep late on Fridays and Saturdays; Wake up late on Saturday and Sunday mornings; Get to spend time with the kids at the mall or even just at home; I could clean my room, closet and bathroom and do my laundry; I could go to the grocery or go run some personal errands; Or I could just have a relaxing massage and pamper myself...

Now, I could definitely tell you why I don't like Mondays!

1 Comments:

Blogger mitzi said...

but daddy doesn't understand it,
he always said she was good as gold,
and he can see no reason
cause there are no reason
what reason do you need to be shown

--> my favorite part

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos