Sunday, July 17, 2005

Things-to-do

Things I've long been wanting to do but lack the time to:

1. Haircut - now I've made my hair grow the exact length I want. But it seems unhealthy already. I really believe that hair needs to be trimmed at least every 2 months.

2. Hot Oil - my hair's so dry!

3. Facial - Geez, I don't remember the last time I've had this.

4. Pedicure- my feet look so... UNPRETTY.

5. Foot spa- again and again I promise this to my feet but always procrastinate... don't worry feet, you're gonna have it soon...

I don't mean to sound shallow here but hey, I work real hard... I do deserve to pamper myself once in a while right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Macphisto said...

but of course! you deserve it!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos