Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A Taste of Heaven

Lachi's is my new discovery. It is a small homey shop where they sell cakes and pastries. It was my sister's recommendation which brought me to the shop one day and when I tried their sansrival, I fell inlove with it. Then I tried their lemon squares, apple pie and brownies. Again, I was impressed especially the apple pies (just to die for!).

Last night, Hubby and I went there for dinner (I recently heard from sis that they were already serving meals). We ordered their "unforgettable pork ribs", "Tinik-less Bangus" and for dessert I had apple pie and hubby had blueberry cheesecake. For a very affordable price, hubby and I were more than satisfied. The meal was indeed "unforgettable".

I wish that they would branch out to one of the malls. Their location is a bit far from the city proper. But nevertheless, even if they don't I will still go out of my way to buy my favorite goodies in that small homey shop in the corner of the city.

5 Comments:

Blogger Macphisto said...

it sounds really good! yum!

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jing,

Matagal na yang Lachi's nagseserve ng meals. I'm also a certified Lachi's addict and so are Chicklet and Mac2x. We ate dinner there a few weeks ago. Try the Pork Marinara, it's to die for! One more thing, delete mo ang comment by Louisce26ficlinton... it's a spam comment.:-)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Jinggay said...

talaga! d ko alam na natry din pala nila chix n mac. si mae kc ang nagintroduce nyan. sige next time try ko yan pork marinara na yan... tnx for droppin' by dru!

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saan to?! shet kainggit.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Jinggay said...

Jan banda sa may AMA school. tapat ng bahay nila nini. U should try it pagpunta nyo dito ÜÜÜ

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos