Friday, March 04, 2005

little paradise

getting enough sleep. waking up and remembering a beautiful dream. warm shower on a chilly morning. cold baths or dip in the pool on a humid day. watching my babies sleeping peacefully. using a fresh new towel. cheska saying something funny. koojee doing something hilarious. getting nice and funny emails. receiving flowers and gifts from hubby. buying something stylish yet comfortable and affordable. completing my to-do-list. cleaning my bathroom. fixing my closet. buying baby stuff. discovering interesting stuff in the net. finding old friends thru the net. friendster alerts. chatting with bestfriend. warm conversation with hubby. going to the grocery. window shopping. excitement on my kids' faces on a new discovery. eating out. the beach. the mall. watching a feel good movie. listening to my favorite song on the radio. pastel colors. Chilled M&M's and Crunch. a hearty meal. midnight snacks. payday. holidays. boss' approval. task completion at work. comfy outfits. nice scent. good hair day. feeling fresh and clean. receiving sincere compliments. reminiscing happy moments. looking at old photos. planning the future. saying a heartfelt prayer. counting my blessings. cuddling with my darlings under the comforter on a cold night. my kids achieving a new developmental milestone. new ideas for my blog ÜÜÜ

2 Comments:

Blogger mitzi said...

can I have a piece of your little paradise? =)

9:50 AM  
Blogger Jinggay said...

i'm sure u have a ur own little paradise out there *wink*. as u sed "happiness is not getting what u want but wanting what u get"

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos