Tuesday, February 15, 2005

SWEET VALENTINE

On the morning of Valentines Day, I received a beautifully-arranged basket of red roses from my dearest hubby. It wasn't a surprise since I knew days before that he ordered it, but the feeling of excitement was there. It was my 3rd basket of flowers from him. The first one was given to me when we were still sweethearts and the second one during my 27th birthday. I just love receiving flowers. It makes me feel loved. And what did I give him? I gave him a pair of walking shorts --- unromantic I know, but it's just like me to give practical gifts. I'm glad Hubby loved it.

Around 6pm, hubby and I rushed out of our office to beat the Valentines traffic. We had an early dinner at our favorite restobar. Then we went shopping for toys --- our "valentines gift" for our little darlings. When we came home around 9, the kids were already waiting in the garage. They both jumped for joy upon seeing us. Cheska and Koojee were so ecstatic when they opened our gifts. I wish that we will always be like this.

To my Hubby...Thank you. You made my Valentines Day very special!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jing, may blog ka pala!? I think you need more visitors, hehe! Di bale, I'll try to send some traffic to you. Very well made blog. Congrats!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Jinggay said...

hi drew! welcome 2 my blog. Marami naman ako visitors ba. shy lang cla magpost hahaha! Tnx for droppin' by! Very plain nga blogpage ko noh! Gs2 ko nga gawing hi-tech pero d ako msyado well-versed with HTML.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha ... basta I listed you in http://www.alleba.com/Computers_and_Internet/Internet/World_Wide_Web/Weblogs/ .. on top of everyone else. Sana si Chix din magkaroon ng blog. Sige... kelan ba tayo mag La Suerte??

12:49 PM  
Blogger Jinggay said...

Naku c chix! ni magopen ng friendster and email nya d nga maasikaso, blog pa kaya??? anyway, oo nga tagal na sabi ni chix na maglasuerte. sige baka next week na jud. C yah!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos