Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Last Song Syndrome

I'm sure everyone knows how it is to be under last song syndrome (defined as singing repeatedly and unconsciously the last song heard). Pretty much lately, I've been singing at work the songs of Barney. Even my hubby does, too. Check out this song, this is Cheska & Koojee's favorite (they sing it with emotions plus actions, koojee only sings the "sun" part):

Oh Mister Sun, Sun, Mister Golden Sun,
Please shine down on me
Oh Mister Sun, Sun, Mister Golden Sun,
Hiding behind the tree
These little children are asking you,
To please come down so we can play with you,
Oh Mister Sun, Sun, Mister Golden Sun,
Please shine down on... Please shine down on...
Please shine down on me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos