Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween and HSM Fever

Due to the upcoming big event of our company "Banana Congress" which will be held next week, I ve been soooo busy the whole week. So busy during the halloween season that I didn't have time to:

1) go trick or treatin' with my kids so I asked my mom to take them to SM and my sister to dress them up with an old costume they have in the closet. They went as twin spanish dancers. Too bad, i forgot a tiny detail--- i forgot to ask my mom to take pictures (huhuhu). Anyway, what's important is that they had fun.

2) go to the cemetery to visit my departed loved ones especially my maternal grandfather, my aunt and my paternal grandparents as we would every year.

3) log in regularly to my 3 favorite sites : multiply, facebook and friendster.

Just to make up for lost time with my kids (we had been going home past 7 for three consecutive nights already), hubby and i took them to watch "High School Musical 3"

Disney never fails to amaze me. For the 3rd time, HSM creators had me stomping my feet and singing along to songs that i even heard for the first time. As early as the opening of the movie, I had goosebumps all over. I was truly impressed from start to finish. My whole family is really a big fan even from HSM1. You'll be surprised but hubby is a much bigger fan than I am! He has a complete OST of HSM1 in his computer. My kids, they memorize all the songs ---they'd sing with feelings. Can you imagine my 2 kids singing as Sharpay and Ryan in "What I've been looking for" ---really funny! As for me, I'm actually wishing that I could learn all the dance steps especially those from "We're all in this together". Now, I want to learn the steps in "A night to remember". The choreography of all the dance numbers is really superb --- and I'm talking about HSM 1, 2 and 3.

It's very rare for me to love sequels of movies but this time, I think it gets better after every sequel. For HSM3, I got to appreciate it the most because of the wide screen effect. But generally speaking, I love all HSMs equally.

Disney, you did it again. Indeed a movie to remember!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos