Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Holy Week 2007

I truly had the time of my life during my holy week vacation. It was a long vacation--- 6 days to be exact--- and everyday was filled with activities with my family. Of course holy week is for the Lord, and I never let a single day pass by without thanking him for dying on the cross for our sins just as what the essence of the Lenten season is about. But I also think that we should celebrate the savior Jesus is to us. We should celebrate life. And so the longest vacation of the year was spent with quality.

Apr 4 (Holy Wed)- Philippine Eagle and Malagos Garden with my kids and my cousins.
Apr 5 (Maundy Thu)- Trip to Lupon with my family. Dinner at Deo's Beach Resort.
Apr 6 (Good Friday)- Bundas Beach Resort with Parents, brother and my family
Apr 7 (Black Sat) - Back to Davao
Apr 8 (Easter Sun) - Went to Church. SM with family
Apr 9 (Araw ng Kagitingan) - High Ponds, Binugao with family. Dinner at Harana with family and cousins.

Thank you Lord for making this vacation so wonderful. I've been looking forward to this even at the beginning of the year and it was truly worth the wait. Every single day was beautifully spent with my loved ones. I will forever treasure moments like this and always regard it as gift from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos