Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My 2nd Blogging Anniversary

This month I will be celebrating my 2nd blogging anniversary!!! Can't believe I've been around that long already. Wow! After 2 years and 73 posts --- I sure feel that there are still so many things to write about. I wish that even if I make it to my target of 100 posts, I'll still have the will to go on with my blog. After all, I consider this as a part of me. I do admit though that just like a book or a tv series, there's always an ending. I hope that it's still not anytime near. Don't worry my blog friends. I'm still here to brighten up your day with my crazy thoughts, adventures, ideas and reflections about my life and life in general. Keep hanging out with me! Mwah!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Blogging anniversary jinG! :-)
i wish i could last that long too. I was able to reach 100 posts but some are just composed of one or two sentences so i don't feel that accomplished.anwyays, do blog on!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Jinggay said...

tnx raine, kaya mo yan! i know u'll be able to stay even longer especially since u found urself so many blog friends already. Keep blogging!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos