Monday, January 15, 2007

My New Baby

Meet the newest member of my family. She came into our lives last Jan. 8, a day after hubby's birthday. But she is actually Hubby's gift to me. She's a red Honda City 1998 Model. She's a second-hand since we can't actually buy a brand new car even if we worked 24/7, but anyway she's the biggest thing that we ever bought.

I think that all my dreams are slowly coming true, one at a time. God really knows the perfect timing and he's really been good to me all my life. Our next project is to buy our own home. Even if we are so complacent living in my parents' house, I know that someday we really have to move out and move in to our own place.

Finally, it has always been my dream to travel to places. I hope that in the future I would really be able to see my favorite countries. I'm really crossing my fingers right now although I'm not in a hurry. I guess I'll just have to be patient and God will definitely answer all my prayers. That's one lesson I've learn through the years.

3 Comments:

Blogger Macphisto said...

oh wow! yehey, so happy for you.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Jinggay said...

Tnx! I still don't know what to call her. Kc di ba u name ur cars?

12:53 PM  
Blogger mitzi said...

scarlet...

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos