Thursday, October 28, 2004

My Intro

I came across the blog world through my cousin's blog page. I simply adored it and checked it out practically every single day. The blog was about her daughter. As you can see, I love babies! I've been adoring babies since i was 5 ---when my cousin Ritche was born . I used to pretend that he was my own. When I had my own kids, Cheska and Koojee, I was ecstatic. I know that motherhood didn't come with a book of instructions but I sure managed my way through it (with the help of my hubby, of course). The struggle's not over yet --- Cheska's 3 and Koojee's 2 --- they're both cute and lovable but well, they too have their own tantrums and "handling difficulties".

This blog or should i say "my blog" is simply about myself--- my thoughts, my reflections, my opinions, and of course about my life with my 2 little darlings and my dearest husband. It's gonna be my own journal. It's gonna be a piece of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger mitzi said...

welcome to the wonderful world of weblogs! hehehe! nice intro, huh. Posted something in friendster, maybe it will interest you, too.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos