Friday, October 29, 2004

Meet My Family

Hubby and I got married 3 years ago. We met a year before our marriage, fell in love at a drop of a hat, dated for several months and finally tied the knot. Our lives were changed... forever.

Shortly after, I gave birth to my precious daughter Cheska. We named her after my dad and hubby’s mom. Carrying her in my womb for 9 months was not a bed of roses. I suffered from a condition called hyperemesis gravidarum, got hospitalized thrice due to dehydration, hypersalivated, and felt like I wasn’t a normal human being. But despite the hardships during pregnancy and even on labor (18 hours due to 2 cord coils around her neck), Cheska emerged into the world a healthy and beautiful baby girl.

The fairy tale didn’t end there. Three months after Cheska’s birth, we discovered that our wonderful gift didn’t come in a single package. We had another surprise on the way. Few months passed, my baby boy Koojee came. Motherhood became more challenging, more meaningful and so much more fulfilling.

Now I could proudly tell the world “I’M A COMPLETE WOMAN.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos