Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cheska turns 6

Happy birthday to Cheska! My baby girl is now a little lady! One minute she was this baby I used to carry in my arms the next minute she's 6 years old turning 30! Let me share with you this funny conversation I had with her yesterday. She asked me if little girls could already dye their hair --- I knew where it was heading to. So I told her, No you can't do that yet because it will not be good for your hair. Then she replied, But Mom, my classmate dyed her hair with brown streaks. I was still firm in saying NO. Finally she bargained, Ok, but can I dye my hair when I'm ten? I almost fell off my chair.

I don't remember that I was this vain when I was 6! I don't even remember caring on how I looked. All I cared about then was playing with my toys. With Cheska, she wants her nail polish changed everyday until I told her her nails would crack if she did; she chooses her own clothes whenever we go out and we would disagree about her clothes most of the time; and listen to this, my mom caught her using pantyshields when she was about to give her a bath! I also found it hysterical that she prefers the character Sharpay Evans (played by Ashley Tisdale in High School Musical) over Gabriella ( Vanessa Hudgens). When I ask her why she likes her more she would tell me, Sharpay is more pink, more maarte and more maldita just like me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos