Friday, August 10, 2007

Great Food, Good Memories

Food/Resto Revivals:

Papa’s Pizza- brings me back to college memories. So glad it was revived as Paparazzi located at Avanceña St.

Honey Bear Chicken- If I’m not mistaken, my sophomore classmate used to own this restaurant. They were popular then because of their good chicken not to mention their radio jingle that still plays on my mind (Hubby could still sing it beginning to end). From their old location at Ilustre, they have just reopened at Ponciano St. Dined there twice and they still serve good food plus I like their place.

Molave- as far as my family is concerned, Molave is the pioneer and serves the best-tasting greaseless chicken in the history of Davao. When it closed few years ago, there had been at least 3 chicken houses that opened and served their recipe. I have not actually dined at their newly reopened restaurant at Jacinto St. I will sure take time to visit and relive good old memories.

Mc Do Twister Fries – my all-time favorite. I wish it will also be an all-time item in their menu!

Restos and food that I wish will be back in the market:

Mother Baker- the best pastries and cakes. Loved their pasta dishes and sizzling steaks, too.

Tower of Pizza- favorite college hang-out, great pizza!

Munchees by Jack n Jill- that squarish orange cheesy junk food to die for.


Barbecue Curls by Jack n Jill- my favorite junk food back in elementary.

Squid rings – during highschool, this used to be our favorite recess food paired with coke or fruity slush.

Mc Do frozen coke- Dear Mc Donalds Management, Pls. bring this item back in your menu. Pleeeeeeeeeeease?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos