Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Food Galore

I love to eat. Even if my thin figure says otherwise, I really love to explore on different types of food. In fact I told my cousin once that I think one of my dream jobs is to be a food critic. When you come to Davao, everyone would tell you to eat at Harana if you want barbecue or anything grilled, Sarung Banggi if you want steak, Entree if you want to have a classy buffet, Jack's Ridge if you want an overlooking-the-city view, Tsuru if you want Japanese and the list goes on. There are a few restaurants though that serves delectable meals but at a cheaper price. Some are even located at very unusual locations and yet they still get a good number of diners. Here are some of my latest discoveries:
  • Garden Fresca - Specialties: Adobong Tahong and Spare ribs Address: Coca Cola Village,Davao City
  • Pia's Cafe - Specialties: Kare-kare and pancakes Address: Quimpo Blvd., D. C.
  • Ombu Chicken - Specialties: Greaseless Chicken (Molave Style) Address: Sequoia Inn, Monteverde St., DC

Can't wait to try another new restaurant. I'm getting hungry already. Happy eating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos