Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ethan and his Funny Remarks

Ethan: Mom, what is "suspended"?


Mom: You mean , what it means to be suspended from school?

Ethan: Yes.

Mom: If you are suspended from school, it means that you did something very bad and you will be punished for it. You will not be allowed to attend your classes for a few days.

Ethan: Hmmm, you wont be allowed to attend classes? (after a short while) I WANT TO BE SUSPENDED!



----------------------------------------------------------------





Ethan: Mom, let's go to America!

Mom: Why?

Ethan: I want to meet Obama.

Mom: Do you know him? Why do you want to meet him?

Ethan: He is the president of the United States and he is veerrrryyyyy RICH!

continued by my mother in a different setting...



Mommy Yan: Do you know who the president of the Philippines is?



Ethan: No.



Mommy Yan: Noynoy Aquino.



Ethan: Noynoy? Is he gay?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Mom: Ethan do you want to have some Lasagna?



Ethan: No! Lasagnas are for cats!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I try to make it a habit to pray with my kids every night. I ask them to read a prayer from a children's prayer booklet. And to make it more exciting tonight, I made them say out their personal wish after reading. Here it goes ---

Cheska: I wish I'd be smart.

Ethan: One Million Dollars!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how on
the topic of unexpected emotions.

Feel free to surf to my web page silk scarf

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos