Friday, March 06, 2009

I Love You Sadado

I was ecstatic when it was announced at the office that we are no longer required to work half-day during Saturdays. It only meant that I would have one full day all to myself since my Sundays were meant for family. It also meant that I could save fare or gasoline and outfits to wear (haha!).

Eversince I started working, I have been used to working half day on Saturdays, so imagine how new this was and how relieved I felt. There was a catch though, we were required to work 8am to 6pm Mondays to Thursday to compensate the 4 hour-work for Saturday. Can you imagine how grueling waiting for 6pm could be? I have tried it for four days now... and it wasn't a piece of cake. Whenever we go out from work, it was already night time. When I arrive home at 7, I get so hungry I could eat a horse! I'd get so tired and it would mean short-cuts on my daily tutorials with my little girl. I would easily doze off as early as 9PM! But then again, I have no right to complain.

And now the joys of having Saturdays off...

1. Sleeping in (til 8 or 9 if i get lucky)

2. I'm finally gonna get that facial I've always procrastinated on

3. Foot massage and Pedicure (i sometimes procrastinate on this too, hence the ugly feet)

4. I'm finally gonna watch all the DVD's I bought and borrowed

5. If I really want to get really lazy then I'll probably just sleep and eat all day --- that's actually something I haven't done in a such long time --- maybe 10 years?

Now I really mean it when I say "I love you Sabado!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos