Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Long Sunday

We had a long day. I initially didn't plan on going out on a Sunday because aside from the fact that our car was borrowed, I really had tons of things to do at home. But after lunch time, hubby said "Let's go to the mall". He said that we can ride the jeep so the kids would somehow try it once in a while. So we went.

We bought the kids their school bags (classes will start on the 13th), hubby bought basketball shoes (again!), I bought 2 blouses (really adorable!) and an underbed storage box. The mall was packed but I really enjoyed shopping so did Hubby and the kids. After eating snacks and doing all the shopping we headed home (but this time in a taxi cab... thank goodness!).

For the tons of things to do.... first I did my laundry, cleaned my bathroom and now as I am facing the computer, I'm doing my homework and updating my blog all at the same time. My body feels so tired but I really have to finish my to-do-list. Right now I'm still sick... I was diagnosed with Bronchitis few days ago but I'm hoping the meds is doing it's job. I still feel a little weak and uncomfy though.

This Saturday's my 30th birthday (whew!) . I know Cousin A's grinning right now. Can't believe I'm finally stepping into a new decade in my life. I do feel happy somehow, that even if I'm getting older, I know that I got somewhere. I have a great family, a comfortable home, a good career and lots of good friends around.

I'm so excited for what's in store for my big day. I'm just gonna have a few good friends and my family over for a big lunch. Then the following day we're heading off to Pearl Farm --- I'm just so thrilled. I hope the weather would be great.

Dear God, I will always treasure the 30 good years of my life. Thank you for just the way you made it for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Macphisto said...

i think by the time you read this, it's your bday. so, HAPPY BDAY!!!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Jinggay said...

Thank you, thank you! I really had a blast. Really a very memorable bday.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos