Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

This new year poses lots of promises for me and my family. It's gonna be a year when my two kids can go to school together. It is also the year when hubby and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. I don't know if I should set my new year's resolution tonight as I always do on a new year's eve. I really have not much in mind except to promise that I will be punctual at work. This is only because starting January, our work imposes a stricter timekeeping rule which is why I don't have much of a choice anyhow.

I always get sad when the holidays are over. I'm even sad as early as now. Well, looking at the bright side, there is a whole new set of things to look forward to after the holidays. There's hubby's birthday on the 7th of January, Valentine's Day on February, Holy Week on April, wedding anniversary on May, my 30th bday in June (do i really look forward to that???) and as I said earlier, my two kids going to the same school.

Dear God, thank you for the 12 wonderful months of 2005. I will truly cherish every single moment of it because I know that every single second is a gift from you. Thank you for togetherness of my family, material and spiritual blessings, good health, peace of mind and inner strength and happiness. I pray that you will bless 2006 and many more years to come. May all of the years of my life be filled with your grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
cheskakoojee's photos More of cheskakoojee's photos